Thursday 31 October 2019

The Popular Presenter of AKUKO SIRI program in Darling Fm moves to the Streets to address his fans

The popular Presenter of the Igbo program AKUKO SIRI in Darling Fm Mazi Theodore Chinonso Uba (Nonso-Nkwa) has taken to the streets to show his grievances and the reasons why he has not been on air recently.
here some of the things he said;
 you dont truly know me,ask...

I hate injustice & wickedness...

You can never cow me or intimidate me..

Ask around,those who intimidated me are regretting it till date...
I have always been an activist to the core,a wonderful humanitarian being and ofcourse a believer of Christ Jesus!!

I live my life not according to the dictates of men but of God!!!

I am self-willed once you display injustice and wickedness...

I become a hard nut to crack once it comes to intimidation...

We all can never be the same....

I am Me....,You are You.....
Stop analysing my life for me...

Mu na Chim so.....

I do exactly what I want that makes me happy...

My job is nomadic and am proud to be one!!!

My destiny is never tied to any man or woman but to GOD!!!

I will keep changing until I settle down with my own Radio and TV channel...

Sooner than expected it will happen by Gods Grace...

But before then...the transfer window is open!!!
More updates will be coming way via this same way.
Stay tuned
Instagram, LinkedIn

No comments:

Post a Comment

please no insults